Being interested in the Electrician’s Trade you already know that electricity is a fascinating and a powerful source which plays a vital role in our everyday lives.
You will find a career in this trade very beneficial to you. It allows you to perform interesting and fulfilling work, the opportunity to meet and work with a variety of people and places as well as the ability to pursue your career absolutely anywhere.
Becoming a licensed electrician involves a combination of formal technical schooling and hands-on apprenticeship training. Trade Schools and Technical Colleges offer a range of training programs where you can obtain a certificate, diploma or a degree. You will however need your own Electrician Toolbox complete with all the tools used for setting up, maintaining and repairing electrical systems.
As your one stop tooling solution specialist, Kiloton’s aim is to assist you in stocking up your toolbox with quality guaranteed tools that will support you in becoming a trade professional.
Start your career off with the high quality 38 Piece Light Current Gedore Electrician’s Toolkit which is ideal for a first-time buyer and an entry level Electrician.
The Electricians Toolkit consists of the following:
- 4-Drawer Tool Trunk with rubber anti-slip mats
- Combination Spanners: 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, and 13
- 62 Shifting Spanner 150 mm
- 60 CP Shifting Spanner 250 mm
- Hammer 8601-500 Ball Pein
- 42-88M Allen Key Set 2, 2,5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10
- Mechanic’s Screwdrivers: (150MS)
- 1,2×6,5×150 Phillips Screwdrivers: (160PHS), PH1x80, PH2x100
- Electrician’s Screwdrivers: (170ELS), 0,5×3,0x100, 0,8×4,0x125, 1,2×6,5×200
- 137 250 mm Vice Grip
- 145-250 Water pump Pliers
- Junior Hacksaw
- 8250-200 JC Combination Pliers
- Wire Stripper
- 05 Tape Measure – 5 m
- 8133-180 JC Long Nose Pliers
- Digital Multimeter
- 9100.00 Retractable Trimming Knife
- 8316-160 JC Side Cutters
- 403 Hacksaw – 300 mm
- 9930 Torch
- Universal Panel Key
If you have any questions on the trade, the tools we have discussed or would like us to refer you to a Training Center near you please contact us.
We would like to hear from all the Electricians out there so let’ s get talking.