Enerpac Maintenance Agreement
The Enerpac Maintenance Agreement (EMP) is an agreement between the user and Kiloton, where Kiloton commits to providing a service to the user by maintaining their high-pressure hydraulic tools.
It transfers the responsibility of monitoring the user’s equipment to Kiloton and makes the user’s auditing process hassle free.
BENEFITS OF AN EMP
- A full history of every unit will be captured with inspection sheets, pictures and reports
- Visual inspections will be carried out every 3 or 6 months depending on the frequency of use
- The misuse of equipment by operators can be identified immediately
- Load testing will be carried out on an annual basis
- Certified Safety Training for the user with a certificate of attendance
Get a EMP by contacting your sales representative for an appointment.