Hydraulic and Power Tool Service Centre
Kiloton knows that good tools are expensive and we encourage you to service your equipment regularly. We carry the warranties of products as per the manufacturer’s terms and conditions. Our policy for out of warranty repairs is to let you know the cost before we repair the hydraulics or tools. Should it be more cost effective to purchase a new tool than replacing the old one, we will advise you of this. To avoid unforeseen expenses, you can set a maximum repair cost for your tool.
As an official authorised service agent of Enerpac Hydraulics, Chicago Pneumatic Air Tools and Bosch Power Tools you can be assured that all repairs done by our Kiloton Service Centre will be done quickly and efficiently by our highly skilled staff.
Kiloton should be your first choice when it comes to repairs because:
- Our qualified repair technicians utilize the latest equipment
- All products are disassembled and a quotation is prepared
- A detailed report and repair programme accompanies each quotation for customer approval
- Test certificates are available to ensure that repaired products conform to the original specification
We specialise in:
- Hydraulic Repairs
- 24/7 Onsite Bolting Tool Repairs
- Pneumatic Repairs
- Power Tools Repairs
- Torque Wrench Repairs