▼ Shown as: LWC16
Product images are for reference purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
LW-Series, Hydraulic Vertical Lifting Wedges
The LW-Series, Enerpac Hydraulic Vertical Lifting Wedges are suitable for lifting heavy equipment with minimum floor clearance.
- Maximum Lifting Force: 16 ton (157 kN)
- Minimum Clearance: 10 mm
- Maximum Lift Height: 51 – 69 mm
- Power Source: Hydraulic
- Maximum Spread: 21 mm
- Maximum Operation Pressure: 700 bar
- Integrated hand pump offers greater maneuverability (LWC16 only)
- Minimizes access gap for greater accessibility on applications with limited insertion space
- Secure, stable lifting and lowering moton with no slippage
- Single-acting spring return cylinder allows for automatic, mechanical retraction
- Includes safety block SB2
- LW16 can be used in multiple set-up
|Model Number||Capacity (kN)||Stroke (mm)||Minimum Clearance Gap (mm)||Maximum Lift Per Stage||Maximum Lifting Height (mm)||Maximum Lifting Height Using Stepped Block (mm)||Oil Capacity (cm3)||Weight (kg)|
Tool box with hand pump, gauge adaptor assembly, hose and LW-16.
Control Manifold to control two or four LW16 lifting wedges simultaneously.
AM-21 with 3 ports 3/8″ NPTF
AM-41 with 5 ports 3/8″ NPTF