▼ Shown as: ETR-Series, Trolley System
Product images are for reference purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
ETR-Series, Trolley System
The ETR-Series, Trolley System is comprised of electrically-driven trolleys which can carry heavy loads along fixed track system. The entire system is controlled by a hand held wireless control system. A typical system is comprised of 4 Trolleys, 2 Tracks and one Controller.
- Capacity per Trolley: 1250 kN (127 ton)
- Travel Speed: 0,8- 1,2 m/min
- Motor Power: 0,55 kW
The Enerpac Trolley System provides an alternative method with increased benefits over traditional skidding methods. Load movements are more stable due to the continuous movement and ability to precisely control travel speed including acceleration and deceleration.
Each trolley is tested under witness of Lloyd’s Register. Trolleys are statically tested at overload and are subject to a loaded functional test.
Contact us for advice and technical assistance in the layout of your ideal Trolley System.
- High transport speed – up to 70 m/hour unloaded
- Suited for repetitive movements
- Runs on pre-constructed steel beams
- Ease of maintenance – long intervals and no consumables
- Clean usage – electric driven
- Built-in synchronization – no need for forced external mechanical connection to synchronize movements
- Easy transport – fits in a container
- Modular system – expandable for project needed
ETR-Series, Trolley System
|Model Number||Capacity (kN)||Cylinder Capacity (kN)||Cylinder Oil Capacity, Advance (cm3)||Cylinder Oil Capacity, Retract (cm3)||Number of Cylinders||Rotation per Stroke (degrees)||Weight (kg)|
RCU3, Wireless Control Unit
The RCU3 is ordered separately and controls 4 x ETR125 Trolleys. The wireless control offers superior safety and control and includes the following features:
- Automatic synchronization of travelling with an accuracy of 15 mm (0.60 inch)
- Local control with pendant at each trolley
- Encrypted bi-directional communication that eliminates interference from other devices
- Remote operation using multi channel wireless (2.4Ghz) or wired (RS-485) control
- High and low speed settings
- Emergency stop switch
Allows for easy levelling and reduce ground bearing pressure. The trolley tracks are available in lengths of 3 ad 6 meters and fit into a 20 feet container.
Trolley Tracks have fork pockets for hoisting and positioning. Tracks must be positioned on suitable cribbing material to achieve desired ground bearing pressure
|Model Number||Dimensions (mm) L x W x H||Max. Inclination (degree)||Weight (kg)|
|TRT125-3||3000 x 700 x 385||0,2||1000|
|TRT125-6||6000 x 700 x 3850||0,2||2000|