▼ Shown as: HC-7206
Product images are for reference purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
Enerpac High-Pressure Hydraulic Hoses
Only genuine Enerpac High-Pressure Hoses should be used to ensure the integrity of your Enerpac system.
- Inside Diameter: 6.4-9.7mm
- Length: 0.6-15m
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 700 bar
- For demanding applications, featuring a 4:1 safety factor. (Bursting pressure is 2800 bar and working pressure is 700 bar: 700×4=2800)
- Maximum working pressure of 700 bar
- Outside jacket is polyurethane, to provide maximum abrasion resistance
- Exhibits low volumetric expansion under pressure to enhance overall system efficiency
- Crimped-on rubber strain relief for improved life and durability on all models
Provided file /usr/www/users/wwwmkf/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/Enerpac-High-Pressure-Hydraulic-Hoses.xlsx does not exist!
GA45GC Gauge Adaptor
Protect yourself from system overloading by simply ordering one part number for pre-assembled gauge, adaptor block and coupler.
Torque Wrench Hoses
Use Enerpac twin safety hoses with double-actin wrenches to ensure the integrity of your hydraulic system.
For additional fittings, view more here: add link
Premium Hydraulic Oil
Use only genuine Enerpac Hydraulic Oil. The wrong fluid can destroy seals and pumps and will render your warranty null and void your guarantee.